Sunday, June 6, 2010

Farewell Weekend....





The cutest dog you have ever seen

so my plan was to have beautiful croissants to post about but they take like a million hours to make and well I didn't have a million hours.  I was busy eating at yummy places for brunch and dinner and also seeing a movie. I was pretty pleased with all three.  Breakfast was cornmeal blackberry pancakes with vanilla butter.  Dinner was tuna tartar, fluke carpaccio, ricotta gnocchi, skate with asparagus and butternut squash all in a delicious brown butter, and we ended this yummy meal with crepes stuffed with dulce de leche and a banana bread pudding.  I know you are thinking where are the photos of the food??  Well I am having a bit an issue with my memory card so no photos until I figure that out. 


I also had a glorious day of antiquing with one of my most favorite people.  There was eating and shopping and lots and lots of talking it was amazing and cathartic and I loved it.  The roommate and I just discussed cutting back on all the stuff we have but I felt that old ball canning jars in a carrier and vintage glass chemical bottle where things I just had to have.  

and more things I feel I just have to have...
 
 what could be more fitting then a hare ring I mean really! 


the most prefect cream oxfords from madewell which thank goodness you can finally shop online!

goodnight sunday...hello monday


No comments:

Post a Comment