Sunday, August 15, 2010

pack move repeat

I know my blog has been neglected and you want yummy baked treats and I have not provided.  This week now that I am relocated for a few weeks I will find time to whip up some treats I'm not gonna lie its probably gonna be a pie which I feel like I make a lot but its summer and the fruits so good once the fall comes get ready it gonna be muffin and quick breads galore and like a million and one pumpkin sweets.  
This past week started with a lovely brunch in Brooklyn with two lovely ladies that I intend to brunch with on a very regular basis in my new apartment! It was everything I want in breakfast soft boiled egg with toast soldiers, fresh ripe fruit, Stumptown coffee, and boys in denim with suspenders. I would love to say this was a start to a great week but it wasn't it was the start to a very high stress high anxiety week which I thought would end with me catching on fire and exploding causing harm to those around (thanks Mom and Mimi and Pop your the best!) below are the photos of my week.
Lucky for me I am still in one piece and have moved all of my possessions back to my moms with the help of awesome movers and I have an apartment in Brooklyn to call home!  Is it everything I ever dreamed it would be? no its not but with the help of my roommate we will make it the cutest apartment ever to been seen.  

1 comment:

  1. Hell Yeah! Brunch, Stumptown coffee, boys in denim and suspenders, fall baked goods (hope they come yeast free and sugar free :-)), and a cute awesome BK apartment. Get ready for a great year!

    ReplyDelete